The European University of the Atlantic, organizes several extra-curricular practical entrepreneurship workshops under the heading “Entrepreneurship and Learning”, promoted by the professor and Director of the Chair of Entrepreneurial Culture and Employability, Inna Alexeeva. In this way, students will learn by carrying out more activities about entrepreneurship.
The schedule and topics to be addressed during the workshops are as follows:
- November: Management of the emotional intelligence of interdisciplinary and networking teams.
- December: Basic ideas for a project startup.
- February: Where to look for customers, brainstorming the business model, constructing a minimum viable product and validating the model.
- March: Financing rounds, and the basic tools and indicators for the good financial management of a startup.
- April: Non-traditional corporate financing (crowdequity, crowdlending, business angels, venture capital, etc.) and the relationship with traditional banking.
The entrepreneurship program “Make It Happen” will be developed alongside these workshops. It will run for five months, starting now in November. During this period, participants will receive monthly mentoring from specialists in different areas, such as:
- Business Development
- Investment and financing
- CSR and communication
In this way, students who already have an entrepreneurial idea in mind, and those who are not yet interested in doing something new, may present their projects to such entities as CEOE-CEPYME, Fundación Innovación y Desarrollo FIBDAN, as well as in the Chamber of Commerce.
The advantages of participating in this program include the possibility of learning about the different aspects related to entrepreneurship, getting to know the business world better and building a professional network. On the other hand, it is an opportunity to create an entrepreneurial proposal and present it to the experts and obtain their first hand feedback and recommendations. In addition, students can make this effort profitable for their Final Year Papers, which could be developed as interdisciplinary teams.
In this sense, we at the European University of the Atlantic encourage everyone to participate. To do so, yo may register through email@example.com