The MLS Educational Research (MLSER) journal, promoted by the European University of the Atlantic together with the Ibero-American University Foundation (FUNIBER), the International Ibero-American University (UNINI Mexico), the International Ibero-American University (UNINI Puerto Rico), the International University of Cuanza (UNIC), and the International University Foundation of Colombia (UNINCOL), published in June 2021 its volume 5, number 1, composed of eight articles.
MLS Educational Research (MLSER) is a bilingual, biannual publication in Spanish and English, which aims to disseminate knowledge about educational practice, innovation in the pedagogical field, and research in general. It also accepts and publishes manuscripts in Portuguese.
In this manner, the articles received are submitted to a peer review process based on anonymity and managed directly on the OJS platform. The reception of texts is open throughout the year.
In this new publication, you will find the following articles:
- Vocational guidance for women in times of technological revolution
- Peruvian teachers’ knowledge and beliefs about ADHD: the role of teaching experience in ADHD
- Social capital and school performance in high school students. A case study in the city of Torreón, Mexico
- Development of critical thinking in Songwriting students using project-based learning
- University training based on neuroeducation and positive psychology: perceptions of young people with and without ADHD
- Teachers working in Distance Education: an analysis of the rights and (dis)advantages contemplated in the Consolidation of Labor Laws
- Towards the formation of an intercultural citizenship. A study on the relationship between cultural intelligence and intercultural competencies of teachers
- Analysis of the perceptions of students in the 2nd year of elementary education on bullying
MLSER’s editor-in-chief, Antonio Pantoja, thus celebrates the predominant diversity of the articles in this new issue.
The contents of the fifth volume of MLS Educational Research (MLSER) can be read below.